As a public raffle, the annual Grand-Prize $3,000 Dream Vacation raffle is open to all purchasers 18 years and older.
Proceeds support Village Project. Chances to win depend on total number of entries. Any monies turned in after the raffle closes will be returned to entrant.
As a ticket holder, I understand and agree to the foregoing and agree to
abide by the following rules of the Grand-Prize Dream Vacation raffle:
- All mail-in entries must be received by February 22, 2019.
- Each raffle ticket purchased constitutes a single chance to win.
- Grand-prize Dream Vacation raffle drawing will be
held at Hyland, Building 3, 28105 Clemens Rd., Westlake, Ohio 44145 on Saturday, February 23, 2019.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Entries are $20 each or 3 for $50 and can be purchased online at
- All mail-in entry forms should accompany payment and be made
payable to “Village Project” and mailed to Village Project, 27378 West Oviatt, Bay Village, Ohio 44140.
- Raffle entry request forms may also be received by phone 440.348.9401, or in person at 27378 West Oviatt, Bay Village, Ohio 44140.
- Late, lost or postage-due raffle entry forms will not be accepted.
- The entry fee for raffle tickets is not tax deductible for Federal
or State income tax purposes as a charitable donation.
- Winner’s name will be made available to the media and listed on
- No substitute for prize.
- Winner is subject to all Federal and State income taxes based on
the market value of the prize awarded. The Grand Prize Raffle winner must
supply their social security number and fill out a W-9 form to claim
- Winner is responsible for delivery outside the state of Ohio.
For more information on the raffle,