- Meals will be cooked on Mondays and Tuesdays and all clients will receive delivery on Tuesday.
- As always, we will operate under sanitary conditions: wearing aprons, gloves, and hair nets.
- Additional precautions: temperatures will be taken as people enter the building, the number of kitchen crew will be reduced to allow proper social distancing and face masks will be worn.
- For now, cooking will be limited to staff and a few adult volunteers. Moving forward we plan to slowly increase volunteer help. Again, this process will be slow to ensure the safety of all. Cooking opportunities will be posted on Better Impact and cooks will be emailed as volunteer opportunities become available.
- For now, the building will be opened only to admit those cooking in the kitchen.